TO CRUSH IT!
Crush Yard Pickleball Club & Restaurant is opening soon!
Come on down for amazing food and drinks in our swanky new digs. You can also stop by for a game, or, become a Member and enjoy leagues, tournaments and so much more!
Pre order your Membership and buy gift cards while we finish this paradise on Earth.
Birthday coming up? Maybe a hot date? What ever the reason, you can now send digital gift cards!
You can send just $5 all the way up to $500 for someone to enjoy at CrushYard. Out gift cards can be used on the courts, as well as food and drink.
One Crush Yard is not going to be enough. See where we are building next.
Off Highway 17 at 3365 S. Morgans Point Road Mount Pleasant, SC
What’s on the menu? Think “elevated pub.” Our Executive Chef has crafted a menu with plenty of healthy and indulgent options, all with a Southern flair, of course.
And to quench that thirst? How about one of the largest self-pour beer, wine and mixed drink selections anywhere. Of course we also have all the fountain drinks, coffee and sweet/unsweetened tea you’ll need to refresh after hitting the courts.
Our menus providing you with all the pickleball fuel
Get unlimited* FREE DRINKS!
Check out our Yard Membership for a bottomless cup of fountain drinks!
At Crush Yard, it’s always a great day for pickleball because we have 8 beautiful indoor courts. Rain or shine, heat or cold, the game we love is always available.
Reserve a court now!
5am-11am: FREE open play for Crush Members only
11am-11pm for all
Court Rental fee:
$38 per hour
Gear Rental fee:
$4 per paddle/hr., $4 per ball/hr.
In addition to court rentals, we’ll be announcing leagues, lessons and clinics so you can get your game up to speed and start pickling better than ever!
From kids’ birthdays to your office holiday event, there’s nothing like a pickleball party at Crush Yard. Choose any of these plans and our staff will help you all the way through to your celebration.
What levels of Membership are available?
There are two different levels of Crush Yard membership. The Crush Membership is for pickleball players that want to join our daily members only open play sessions and really get into the game. The Yard Membership is available for those that are less intense about the game, but still want to fully enjoy what Crush Yard has to offer.
What is the cost of the Crush Membership?
Pre-Grand Opening Special Offer: $95+tax per month. This discounted rate - more than 25% off - will only be available until the Grand Opening. You can secure this rate for your first year of membership.
After the Grand Opening: $129+tax per month.
Is Crush Membership limited?
Yes. We are limiting the membership to several hundred Members. We will assess how many Members we can accept on an ongoing basis while keeping the courts reasonably accessible for play.
If I buy a Crush Membership now, will I be charged for each month before the Grand Opening?
No. You’ll only be charged for the first month when you sign up. Your second month will not be charged until one month after we open.
What is court rental pricing for Crush Members?
- 5am-11am: During Members Only open play, there are no reservations and Crush Members can play as much as they like.
- Monday-Thursday, 11am-11pm: $19 per hour for Members (that’s a 50% DISCOUNT from non-Crush-members, who pay $38 per hour).
- Friday-Sunday, 11am-11pm: $38 per hour
Can I reserve a court in advance?
Yes. Crush Members will have access to 4-week advance reservations. Non-Crush-members can reserve courts 2 weeks in advance. Court reservations are not available during daily 5am to 11am Members Only open play sessions. Courts can be reserved anytime between 11am and 11pm, though.
Can Crush Members bring guests to Members Only Open Play?
- From 5am-11am, our Open Play hours for Crush Members, you can buy a guest pass for $9 for that day, for each guest you want to bring.
- You can buy 10 guest passes per month. Unused passes do not roll over to the next month.
- There will be a limit on the total number of guests that can come on any given day, so you’ll have to see if there’s availability on that day.
- We do not guarantee availability for guests.
- You can bring multiple guests, as long as there’s availability and you buy a pass for each one.
Can I cancel my Crush Membership?
- You can cancel at any time before the Grand Opening for a full refund.
- After the Grand Opening, your Membership is month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time before the next month starts.
- There will be no refunds for partial months if you cancel in the middle of a month. Your membership will run until the end of that month.
As a Crush Member, do I get discounts on other things?
- In addition to your bottomless cup of fountain drinks, Members will get discounts on t-shirts, hats and other items.
- Members can rent paddles and pickleballs for free.
- There will be no discounts on the purchase of pickleball paddles.
How do I delete my Crush Yard mobile app (created by Crushyard Inc.) account and the associated data?
The easiest way to delete your account is to log into the Crush Yard mobile app, chose “Account details“, and then choose “Delete account“. This will immediately delete any data (name, email address, etc.) that is held by Crush Yard directly. Anonymized usage information derived from your actions may still be held in Google Analytics. Anonymized logging information related to your app or website usage may still be held in Amazon Web Services or the Sentry.io logging platform. Personally-identifiable data related to your purchases may still be held in the Stripe payment platform. Please follow this procedure to delete data from Stripe.
You can also request deletion or get assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So…when are you finally opening???
The big question! Right now we’re looking at September 2023.